Sunday, March 29, 2020

The butterfly outside my window

Ok, so on Day1 of the lockdown we caught the little bird on camera. What's next? I opened the windows wide and just snapped the greenery outside. Nothing great, and basically the same greenery which is there anyway, because I am very fortunate to stay in one of the green lungs of the city. So maybe there were fewer leaves on a particular branch and maybe some fresh ones too. No, not going to do funny things like counting how many leaves on a branch, the way those humourous WhatsApp messages are going around about how many holes there are in a Marie biscuit. But there's more than that greenery that I did get from my window.

Day 2: 26th March

As I said, just caught some greenery initially -

Then came the local Municipality garbage truck. Now, you may think this is stupid. But, come on, just think how grateful the local residents are that it comes around to collect the garbage so that it does not pile up in our homes and create some more health problems. This particular one even has a bell on a rope which the driver pulls to alert everyone that they can come down with their garbage. Believe me, that bell can be a really welcoming sound, much like the one on the fire engine.


I also caught a yellow butterfly merrily flitting around. Sure, it does look more like a white blob, but I know its a yellow butterfly!



I also stepped outside my door for a minute to catch the gorgeous blue sky with the pillowy clouds -


No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...