Friday, April 10, 2020

The balconies and sparrow outside my window

I was as usual looking out of the windows of my room and balcony, when up popped the idea - why not click some snaps of balconies? So got some pretty ones framed between the leaves of trees outside my window and while doing so a cute sparrow appeared in the frame as well!

Day 11: 4th April 2020

Here's the first balcony, which had a flowering plant in it with red blooms, though not showing clearly in my frame as it was framed by a canopy of leaves -



While snapping the above, in popped a cute sparrow into the camera's frame -


Got the view of the balcony on an upper floor too, with the large sliding windows kept open for the air -



Then I moved to my balcony and clicked from there some interesting grilled balconies -



I was also delighted to capture this sweet pair -





Did you see any interesting balconies from your windows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...