Saturday, April 11, 2020

The crow and tangled designs outside my window

I was peering outside my window, my eyes in a downward trajectory. Into my vision appeared a crow pecking at twigs. Immediately I realized it was gathering material for building a nest. So I got something new for my blog - not just a crow but one that was setting up a home. What's more, we know that when the birds start building their nests at this time of the year, about two months away will be the onset of the monsoon season. So that crow's busy work was an exciting sign!

Day 12: 5th April 2020

At first, I captured just the crow's tail and part of its body -



Then the crow came up a bit with a twig trapped firmly in its beak -



It flew away out of my sight and returned later to pick up some more twigs -



Later in the day, I was trying to click a tiny bird, but, instead, clicked some interesting tangled designs in the branches outside my window. They reminded me of the messy tangled wires we have of our various electronic gadgets and decided to add them here as well (the colour darkened up using the PPT tool as the colours were very faint) -



This one below had a thick branch with a 'W' pattern



Di you see any fascinating branched designs outside your window? If did not, then wait till the lockdown is over. Don't go roaming around now unnecessarily! 

I was also happy on this day (5th April) to take this video of a little bird darting in and out of the tree's branches -


No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...