Saturday, April 11, 2020

The bell alert outside my window

I had mentioned earlier about the Municipal Corporation sending around a truck to collect garbage from the local residents, with a bell on a rope to alert everyone that it has come around. After a few days, another truck came by with no bell. The guy would bang on a plate, instead. Still later, this was replaced by a hand bell. That reminded me of the role of the Town Crier in UK. By the way, I hope everyone is strictly going out only for essentials, that too once in a while only, as advised.

Day 13: 6th April 2020

I did not quite manage to get a good photo of the man with the hand bell, and just this ones snap, as he was moving really fast -


Then I realized that previously, when clicking photos of coconut trees, I had missed the one right next door, in the compound of the adjacent building. So here it is -


No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...