Saturday, April 11, 2020

The wires outside my window

In one of my previous posts, I spoke about the tangled designs created by nature in the greenery outside my window. Now let's have a look at the man-made tangles in the midst of that same greenery. You have surely seen all those hanging cable wires here, there, everywhere! Indeed they are an eye sore but much-need to keep us connected to our television sets, our Internet services which enables us to watch movies and work online, and what-not. 

Day 14: 7th April 2020

First of all there is this extremely irritating cable wire just above the windows. Irritating, because each time I go to close the windows, I can't because the cable wire will jam it up and I have to stretch a bit to toss it over the edge of the window to shut it fully. 



At the neighbouring building, the lengthy wires have been rounded up -


And a pigeon too finds a useful wire to rest on-



From the balcony window there's one slanting one -


Now see if you can spot the wires in the midst of nature's tangled designs -




So stay at home but connected with loved ones during the lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...