Saturday, April 11, 2020

The curtains inside my window

A different title, a different kind of post for lockdown Day #15. I was about to draw aside the curtains of my windows to snap something outside for this lockdown photo-project, when it occurred to me to frame the curtains themselves. After all, they do have pretty designs!


Day 15: 8th April 2020

First was the photo of the curtain across the left side window, with large blooming flowers against a light pink backdrop -




Here's a close up of the design-


Next is the light green curtain across the right-hand side window. This photo, when I checked it later, excited me no end as it captured the icon of Microsoft Windows! 



Moving out to the other room where there is curtain across the doorway leading to the balcony -


Later in the day, some special friends -




No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...