Saturday, April 4, 2020

The bird and the jaguar outside my window

As I said in my previous post, there was some variety to focus on outside my window on 30th March, so I split the excitement into two parts. Here's the second part.

Day 6: 30th March 2020
Part 2

While I was clicking the flowering plant, this chirpy little bird waltzed across the empty road -



Then finding something interesting, pecked at it -

Satisfied, walked away before flying up to the tree's branches -


Later in the day I caught a sleek Jaguar slinking through the greenery (or is that a Leopard?) -


The full image is this -


That was jolly good fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...