Saturday, April 4, 2020

The services outside my window

There was a lot of excitement outside my window on Day 6! That is to say, I had lots of things to focus my camera's eye on, so much so that I decided to split this day into two different parts, one focusing on people, and the other on the bird and the jaguar outside my window.

Day 6: 30th March 2020 
Part 1

First there was a coconut seller and a few of the residents called out to him and he delivered it to their doorstep, placing it outside their doors without any direct exchange, to maintain the social distance (I know because I heard the exchange of instructions).



While clicking the above, I also decided to take a snap of the white blossoms in the compound of the opposite building -


Then, around mid-morning came a loud humming sound and a person from the local Municipal Corporation came around with his fumigation machine. There was a thick cloud of white smoke -


The cloud started dispersing quickly enough -


And finally merged into the clouds in the sky -


Check out Part 2 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...