Saturday, April 4, 2020

The pink flower outside my window

On the fifth day of the lockdown, I was feeling a little uncertain about what to focus on outside my window and was generally feeling a little lethargic to bother too much about any theme for that day for this blog. So just took one single quick snap of the tree that blossoms with pink flowers. However, later in the day, I was thrilled that I actually managed to get a clear video of a bird darting in and out of the branches of a tree outside my balcony window.

Day 5: 29th March 2020

Here's the pink-flowered tree (the one in the foreground) that flourishes in the compound of my building -


Here's the excited little bird (not to mention an excited me behind the phone's camera!) -


No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...