Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The beaming sun outside my window

After a day's lull when I just could not come up with something noteworthy for this blog, the bright, beaming sun came into my frame the next day. It twinkled and sprayed rays all over the tree outside my window, and blessed the crow's next as well.

Day 21: 14th April 2020




Later in the day, I was looking at the building coming up outside my window and saw the gentle breeze ruffling the cloth and netting covering the façade. So out came my mobile phone to click it. A crow flew in at that moment, hovering on the air currents. I also managed to get a video of the building -




No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...