Sunday, April 12, 2020

The swift bird outside my window

The lockdown has been extended - so more photo opportunities for this project! Nowadays I switch on my mobile phone and put it on camera mode to quickly click something. Today that action paid off, with a most unusual bird hopping around in the compound of the adjacent building. I recall seeing this particular species about a year ago I think and at that time too I was fascinated by its unusual tail. I have just called it a swift bird due to its short, quick darts here and there.

Day 19 : 12th April 2020

This little brown bird has its tail at a slant, proudly stiff upwards and it showily fans it out from time to time -


I even managed to catch it on video -



No comments:

Post a Comment

The yellow flowers and thirst quencher outside the window

When you look more closely at the greenery outside the windows from a design point of view, you tend to notice the unique shapes and forms...